Luxiangyuan Road Apartments
Shanghai is one of the top cities in China, outside of Beijing.
Located just 35 min away from Hongqiao International Airport, travellers can easily access the city. Shanghai Railway Station is 40 minutes' drive from the property, while Shanghai South Railway Station is 25 minutes' drive away - grating further access to areas outside of central Shanghai.
Another alternative is Pudong International Airport, which takes 45 minutes by car. You can also explore Dajing Ge Pavilion and Yu Garden which are near the apartment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||CNY1200||CNY1200||CNY1200||CNY1200||CNY1200|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||CNY1250||CNY1250||CNY1250||CNY1250||CNY1250|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||CNY2100||CNY2100||CNY2100||CNY2100||CNY2100|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||CNY2000||CNY2000||CNY2000||CNY2000||CNY2000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 11.1miles
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 27 miles
- Shanghai South Railway Station 9.6 miles
- Shanghai Railway Station 7.8 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Gym: On site complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Luxiangyuan Road Apartments are located just 5 min walking from the Yuyuan Garden, these serviced apartments in Huangpu are a great way to experience.
Each apartment comes with a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, a washing machine with a dryer and a kitchen with all the necessary facilities, while the dedicated living areas and marble bathrooms create an elegant atmosphere. Unwind and keep fit in the contemporary fitness centre, organize day trips at the tour desk, or rent a car to explore the surrounding areas are ideal options for the travellers to relax after a long journey or a busy day.
The on-site meeting room allows the guests to catch up with the last-minute work.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.