Nanjing Road West Suite
Located in the same building with the Portman Ritz-Carlton Hotel, you'll be in an enviable location.
Nanjing, the capital of China’s eastern Jiangsu province, is roughly 300km up the Yangtze River from the city of Shanghai. It was the national capital during part of the Ming dynasty. Many monuments and landmarks remain, including Zhonghua Gate (Gate of China), a preserved 14th-century section of the massive wall that contained the old city’s southern entrance.
The apartments are a 5-minute walk from Jing'an Temple Interchange Subway Station (Line 2 and 7) and the terminal of the Pudong Airport shuttle bus
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 7.0miles
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 21.3 miles
- Shanghai Railway Station 2.7 miles
- Shanghai South Railway Station 5.7 miles
- Jing'an Temple Station 0.4 miles
- Changping Road Station 1.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Shopping service
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Tennis courts
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Games console: In reception area
- Docking station
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Nanjing Road West Suite is only 1 km from Jing'an Temple, these serviced apartments for rent in Nanjing come with everything you need.
All spacious and modern units come with a fully equipped kitchen, a DVD player, a washing machine, an in-room safe, ironing facilities and an en suite bathroom with bath and shower. Guests can also enjoy a barbecue on the large sun terrace, laze in the hot tub, or play a game of squash and mini-golf. Convenient guest services like currency exchange, meeting facilities and ticketing services are all provided.
The property comes with 2 swimming pools, a spa centre, a business centre, in-house sports activities and an on-site buffet restaurant.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding the Shanghai serviced apartments.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.