Ruijin Road Serviced Apartments
Shanghai is one of the most popular cities for travel, culture and commerce in China.
Jing'an Temple is 12 minutes' drive from the apartments, and Xintiandi is only an 8 minute drive away - some of the top attractions that all guests need to make time for. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport is a 35 minute drive from the property, while Pudong International Airport is 45 minutes' drive away for added convenience. You can also visit Shanghai Arts & Crafts Museum and Tianzifang which are near the apartment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 12.4miles
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 27.4 miles
- Shanghai Railway Station 3.6 miles
- Shanghai South Railway Station 5.1 miles
- Dapuqiao Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Jiashan Road Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Onsite bar
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
Ruijin Road Apartments are located in Shanghai city centre, the property offers self-catering accommodation in Huangpu with modern interiors.
Decorated and soundproofed, the apartments here are all fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player, a separated living room, a washing machine and a private bathroom with shower facilities. A full kitchen with microwave and fridge is also included. The apartments also have a shared lounge, a garden and a sun terrace.
Garden and city views can be enjoyed in all apartments and free Wi-Fi is accessible in all rooms.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.