Tianyaoqiao Road Apartments
It is directly opposite the Shanghai Swimming Hall and the Shanghai Grand Stage.rt.
Xujiahui is a commercial district known for its large malls, sometimes including multiplex cinemas and chain restaurants. Specialist shopping hubs include Grand Gateway 66, for international designer brands, and Metro City, known for its electronics market. X
Xujiahui Park is a calm space with walking paths and a pond, while neo-Gothic St. Ignatius Cathedral is the city’s main Catholic church. You can also explore the Shanghai Stadium and Longhua Martyrs' Memorial Hall which are near the apartment.
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 8.07miles
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 26 miles
- Shanghai Swimming Center Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Tianyaoqiao Road Apartments are located in the bustling Xujiahui plate in the city centre, these stylish serviced apartments in Shanghai are another top choice for corporate and leisure guests.
The serviced apartments are stylishly decorated, the rooms are spacious and bright, the bedrooms are comfortable and functional, and the living spaces come equipped with a variety of imported household equipment to fully meet the needs of high-quality residents.
The apartments are also equipped with an LCD TV, mini stereo, DVD, microwave, refrigerator, and oven and are equipped with double clubs, including fitness facilities and a swimming pool.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.