Aljunied Road Serviced Apartments, Sims Avenue
Aljunied is a sub-urban area and is one of the many locations that visitors to Singapore can really sink their teeth into and enjoy at their leisure.
The area is in the central part of Singapore which is urbanized and comprises of variety of land uses. Featuring high-end residential apartments, parks and shopping complexes, this is the ideal stay for any traveller, whether they’re here for business or pleasure. Luscious goods and tasteful cuisines are all within easy distance as guests can truly kick back after a long day in this splendid area. All in all, guests will not be disappointed by what the captivating area has to offer.
The property is just 800 meters away from Aljunied MRT station and connects guests to the rest of the areas very easily.
- Changi International Airport 8.0 miles
- Aljunied MRT Station 0.1 miles
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Aljunied Road Serviced Apartments offers chic studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments that are well-placed in the majestic city of Singapore for business and leisure travellers.
Singapore serviced apartments come with a well-equipped kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom, beautiful living and dining area, queen-size bedrooms, wardrobes, hair dryers, work desk and other appliances. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. A walk-on balcony provides outstanding views and the perfect place to drink your morning brew. There are plenty of recreational amenities in the building such as swimming pool, gym, tennis court, jogging trail, BBQ pit, sky park, party terrace, sauna, kids play park. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.