Beach Road Apartments
This part of Singapore is highly popular with visitors and expatriates due to its immense cultural diversity.
Home to a great variety of local and international restaurants, the area is sure to keep your taste buds satisfied. Hyde & Co is the perfect weekend brunch spot, with clean photo-worthy interiors and great dishes. Guests who wish to entertain clients in a more upscale setting are not far from the iconic Marina Bay, where there are a number of fine dining restaurants with waterfront views. Visit the Singapore Art Museum or the National Museum and immerse yourself in the city’s exceptional art and historical relics.
Transport facilities are all over so you’ll be fine getting around Singapore.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Premium||N/A||SGD370||SGD370||SGD370||SGD350|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||SGD331||SGD331||SGD331||SGD311|
|2 Bedroom Premium||N/A||SGD620||SGD620||SGD550||SGD550|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||SGD480||SGD480||SGD480||SGD460|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 10.1miles
- Bugis MRT Station 0.3 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meals provided
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Procedure for Airport Identification (Photo supplied in advance)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Sleek and stylish, these spacious apartments in orchard road come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
Convenient and incredibly comfortable, these two-bedroom apartments are the right choice for business trips to Singapore. Inside each suite, guests will find a fully fitted kitchenette with everything required to make delicious meals from the comfort and privacy of the apartment. Also provided is a flat screen television and home theatre system; perfect for relaxing after a long day. Bathrooms are sleek and modern, with soft towels provided on a complimentary basis. The deluxe bedrooms are easy to unwind and sink into for a good night’s rest.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.