Beach Road Apartments
This part of Singapore is highly popular with visitors and expatriates due to its immense cultural diversity.
Home to a great variety of local and international restaurants, the area is sure to keep your taste buds satisfied. Hyde & Co is the perfect weekend brunch spot, with clean photo-worthy interiors and great dishes. Guests who wish to entertain clients in a more upscale setting are not far from the iconic Marina Bay, where there are a number of fine dining restaurants with waterfront views. Visit the Singapore Art Museum or the National Museum and immerse yourself in the city’s exceptional art and historical relics.
Transport facilities are all over so you’ll be fine getting around Singapore.
- Changi International Airport 10.1 miles
- Bugis MRT Station 0.3 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Security deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Procedure for Airport Identification (Photo supplied in advance)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Sleek and stylish, these spacious apartments in orchard road come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
Convenient and incredibly comfortable, these two-bedroom apartments are the right choice for business trips to Singapore. Inside each suite, guests will find a fully fitted kitchenette with everything required to make delicious meals from the comfort and privacy of the apartment. Also provided is a flat screen television and home theatre system; perfect for relaxing after a long day. Bathrooms are sleek and modern, with soft towels provided on a complimentary basis. The deluxe bedrooms are easy to unwind and sink into for a good night’s rest.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.