Bencoolen Serviced Apartments
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Singapore's finest residential district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Premium||N/A||SGD270||SGD270||SGD240||SGD240|
|2 Bedroom Premium||N/A||SGD555||SGD530||SGD465||SGD440|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 11.3miles
- Bras Basah MRT Station 0.2 miles
- Bencoolen MRT Station 0.1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety deposit box
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
To be immersed in metropolitan Singapore with a touch of classic artistry, surrounded by colonial buildings, churches, museums, restaurants and art galleries. Designed for the international business traveller and family, Somerset Bencoolen offers a secure and comfortable private city apartment for business travel, holiday or relocation. Our Singapore serviced apartments are furnished with contemporary decor, broadband internet access, a fully-equipped kitchen and a home entertainment system. Experience Somerset's signature Heartware service: always caring and striving to exceed your expectations. Be welcomed to approach our ever-friendly staff, who will be more than willing to tailor our services just to ensure that it suits your every need. Somerset Bencoolen is one of a premier collection of The Ascott Limited serviced residences in over 80 cities in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. A member of CapitaLand, it is the global leader in branded serviced residences, bringing you 30 years' experience in supporting travelers who work and live away from home.
Please note : 2 Bedroom category apartments have a minimum stay of 1 month.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.