Bukit Timah Serviced Apartments
Situated near the popular Newton area of Singapore, and a short walk from Singapore’s Botanic Gardens, the apartments are well positioned for an exciting and diverse stay. Spend your time exploring the Botanic Gardens, known for its spectacular flora. In particular, the National Orchid Garden displays some exceptionally beautiful blooms. For an authentic taste of Singapore, head to the Newton Food Centre and scope out the local specialities
Just 4minutes walking from Stevens MRT Station and half an hour to Changi airport.
Alternatively, visit Marina Bay for spectacular city views. Just 22 minutes away on public transport, you’ll be able to take in the sight of the famous Marina Bay Sands or wander the Gardens by the Bay. For a more traditional experience, immerse your senses in the sights, sounds and smells of Chinatown’s street markets. Whatever you decide, you’re sure to find it quick and easy to access from the apartments.
- Changi International Airport 12.3 miles
- Stevens MRT Station 0.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Shopping service
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Our lavishly designed serviced apartments in Singapore are ideal for corporate travel and extended stays. With ample facilities and plenty of space, there’s no better base for a relaxing stay in Singapore.
Inside your apartment, you’ll find bright, open-plan spaces and contemporary décor. Tiled and wooden floors keep the apartment feeling clean and fresh, with large windows to light up the space. A fully equipped kitchen gives you plenty of room for recipe experimentation and a chance to show your inner chef. Luxurious, plush beds ensure that you’re able to recharge every night. You’ll find the apartment is fully air-conditioned for your comfort, and that towels and linen are provided.
Other great benefits include complimentary Wi-Fi, free local calls, laundry service, a fitness centre and a swimming pool. If working out is not your thing, then you can always relax in the outdoor Jacuzzi. You’ll also find a barbecue pit available for weekend get-togethers. Your home entertainment is sorted with a flat-screen television, DVD player and iPod dock. A desk is provided for business needs, and photocopying and printing are available on request. Lastly, a highly experienced housekeeping team will maintain your apartment three times per week, leaving you to focus on your busy day.
You’ll find the apartment’s experienced team has a thorough understanding of the needs of business residents, reflected by the building’s facilities and by their own exceptional service.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.