Devonshire Rd. Serviced Apartments
Located in the prime of Orchard area, the apartment is just a short distance away from Somerset MRT Station and is situated between Orchard Shopping Mall and Central Business District.
Somerset MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) Station is a stone throw away from this residence, with immediate access to the Central Business District and most destinations in Singapore. You are a 1-minute walk to NTUC Fairprice and Killiney Food Street, a 3-minute walk to Orchard Shopping Centres and a 5 to 10-minute drive to Mt. Elizabeth Private Hospital.
- Changi International Airport 13 miles
- Somerset MRT Station 0.4 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Walk on Balcony
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Our residence has suites that vary from studio, premium studio and 1-bedroom apartments. It is situated just off Orchard Road, an ideal corporate housing for expatriate individuals and families on project or relocation.
Services like 24-Hour reception assistance, fully furnished, air-conditioned units, twice weekly housekeeping and once a week change of linen, In-house maintenance and repair, complimentary Smart TV with local channels, Netflix and broadband Internet, washing machine with dryer, kitchenette (microwave oven, induction cooker, electric kettle, cutleries, kitchen utensils, cooking wares), outdoor Mini Gym are provided at the property.
With its modern concept and strategic location, this is an ideal corporate housing for expatriate individual and family on project or relocation.
- 20 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 20 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.