Hougang St Residences
Hougang is known as a peaceful area of Singapore, with quiet residential streets, schools and unique eateries. Perfect for the more adventurous traveller or for extended stays, Hougang will leave you feeling like a local in no time.
An up-and-coming neighbourhood, Hougang has seen an increase in hip cafés and restaurants over the past couple of years. When you’re done sampling the cuisine, you can immerse yourself in the Gothic architecture at the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Alternatively, visit the six-story Hougang Mall, containing 130 retail stores and immensely popular Korean fried chicken outlets. Finally, it offers some beautiful green spaces to explore, which is no surprise since Hougang means ‘end of the river’.
Although situated in a peaceful area of Singapore, it’s easy to connect to the rest of the city. From Hougang MRT, you’ll find yourself on Orchard Road in 31 minutes, Marina Bay in 43 minutes and Chinatown in 26 minutes.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||SGD550||SGD550||SGD525||SGD525|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||SGD630||SGD630||SGD599||SGD599|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi Airport 11.89miles
- Hougang MRT Station 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Procedure for Airport Identification (Photo supplied in advance)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- High speed broadband connection
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Thoughtfully designed, our Singapore serviced apartments are perfect for your trip. Situated just north of Singapore’s bustling downtown area, the apartments create a more authentic experience, while still maintaining excellent connections to the rest of the city.
The apartments feature large windows, warm colours and spacious living areas, so you’re sure to feel comfortable after a long day. In the living space, you’ll find a 42” LCD TV, cable television channels and a stereo system for added comfort. The sleek bathroom contains a shower and bathtub to scrub the stress out of your day. You can choose from a 2-bed or 3-bed option, each designed with business executives in mind and featuring soft linen for you to enter the land of nod quickly. You’ll benefit from your own fully equipped kitchen where you can show off your inner chef in front of guests. Finally, free Wi-Fi will keep you connected to those you love no matter how far away they are.
A 24-hour customer service team will ensure that your stay is as perfect as can be. Security and housekeeping services are also available for extra comfort and convenience.
- 20 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 20 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September and then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 11 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.