Queen Street Apartments, Central Business District...
With Bras Basah MRT Station a five minute walk away from these apartments, navigating Singapore for business or pleasure is a simple and efficient due to regular services that run from the station. Singapore’s Central Business District is less than ten minutes away on the MRT Station.
Not only is central Singapore the location of countless multinational corporations, central Singapore is also the centre of Singapore’s culture. The National Museum of Singapore is located in central Hong Kong- with admission free for all. The Malay Heritage Centre offers a fascinating insight into the rich history of Singapore. A religious institution in Chinatown, the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum allegedly houses a relic of the tooth of Buddha.
Perhaps the most famous road in Singapore, Orchard Road contains a seemingly never ending array of designer shops, restaurants and chic bars. Wander along Orchard Road and discover contemporary Singapore.
- Changi International Airport 10.6 miles
- Bras Basah MRT Station 0.1 miles
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television in Bedroom
- En-suite bathrooms
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Steam room
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Chopping board
- Iron and ironing board
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Dust pan and brush
- Knife block
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Bin bags
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets/extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
Queen Street Serviced Apartments are located in Bras Basah in central Singapore, these stylish serviced apartments exude a sense of refined elegance. Surrounded by entertainment venues, malls and cultural points of interest, these apartments are situated on the iconic Queen Street to provide a central base for guests seeking accommodation in the heart of Singapore. Ideal for extended stays, our Singapore serviced apartments are suited for both business and leisure stays.
All apartments have windows providing both natural light and stunning views of the surrounding Central Business District area. Stylish and comfortable, our apartment provides every guest with a space to unwind and relax after a long day. A living space possessing a welcoming ambience featuring a Sharp Plasmacluster Ionizer equipped in every unit which removes airborne allergens, a Japanese System Bathroom with ventilation and drying function. The kitchenette, in keeping with the living space, contains all the necessary appliances and utensils for self-contained living.
Offering studio and 2-bedroom apartments, our apartments are ideal for two to four people. Each apartment, minimalist in tone, a king size bed lined with exquisite linen, and ample storage space
Additionally, each apartment contains complimentary Wi-Fi, a parking space, access to a gym, a secure entry system, concierge services and a regular cleaning service.
- 30 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 30 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 21 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.