Citadines Rochor Singapore
This property is located in between two MRT stations on two different lines, which puts guests close to Little India, Bugis and Bras Brasah neighbourhoods.
The Central Business District is 10 minutes away by taxi, making this property an ideal base for business travellers. Alternatively, the Downtown Line connects directly to the financial heart of the city, such as the Marina Bay Financial Centre. Equally close by is the Orchard enclave, home to the world-renowned Orchard Road shopping belt.
Rochor MRT Station is a one-minute walk away on the Downtown Line, while Little India MRT Station is also a five-minute walk away on the North East and Downtown Line.
- Singapore Changi Airport 12.11 miles
- Rochor MRT Station 0.2 miles
- Little India MRT Station 0.1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety deposit box
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located at the start of the ethnic enclave of Little India, this property is part of Tekka Place, an intersection point of contemporary living and 19th century heritage.
The integrated development features a curated mix of retail, dining, fitness and cultural options spread across four floors. A wide range of facilities and amenities are available to make the stay enjoyable, including an outdoor swimming pool, residents’ lounge, residents’ kitchen, fitness corner, and a common laundrette.
Enquire now to book your stay here.
Please note : 2 Bedroom category and above have a minimum stay restriction of 1 month.
1 Month Reservation & Above: Cancellation or amendment of reservation must be received at least 10 days prior to arrival date for stays of 30 nights and above.
Daily Reservations (Less than 1 Month Stay): Cancellation or amendment of reservation must be received at least 3 days to arrival date for stays of less than 29 nights.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.