Scotts Road Residences, Orchard Road
In the heart of the city, Orchard Road is one of the most famous and desirable parts of Singapore. Similar to London’s Oxford Road or 5th Avenue in New York, Orchard Road contains an abundance of designer outlets and shopping malls.
For a more relaxed vibe, Orchard Road also hosts plenty of cool cafés. If you’re after authentic street food, you’ll find the best offerings at the nearby Newton Food Centre or Chinatown. It’s also easy to escape the crowds of Orchard Road, with tranquil green spaces such as Fort Canning Green nearby. Take in the colonial artifacts as you stroll around the park, where cultural and religious events are often held.
With excellent transport connections from Orchard MRT Station, it’s also easy to see the rest of Singapore. You’ll find the famous Marina Bay and Clarke Quay’s nightlife hub in less than 30 minutes, and the CBD in 20 minutes.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD450|
|3 Bedrooms Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD630|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||ROR|
|4 Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 13.6miles
- Orchard MRT Station 0.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Procedure for Airport Identification (Photo supplied in advance)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Our newly refurbished 2-bed and 3-bed serviced apartments are a spectacular choice for your stay in Singapore. Positioned in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore’s famous shopping street, you’ll find yourself in the thick of all the action that the city has to offer.
The apartments embody comfort and convenience, with warm neutrals and wooden furnishings adding a touch of class. The living space includes cozy furniture, a private balcony, LCD TV as well as a fully equipped kitchen where you can show off your inner chef. The bedrooms all come with the finest linen that will enable you to recharge yourself in preparation for another day. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, along with access to swimming and wading pools, a landscaped garden and tennis courts - perfect for when you want to stay in after a long week.
A dedicated 24-hour customer service team keeps your stay running smoothly. Housekeeping and laundry services are also available.
- 20 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house, 20 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September and then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 11 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.