Sentosa Island Serviced Apartments
A unique and incredibly popular area of Singapore, Sentosa Island sets itself apart from the city’s bustling metropolis with ocean views, nature parks and peaceful beaches. The perfect island getaway, you’ll find restaurants, resorts and family-friendly activities nearby.
Combine convenient travel with excellent views of Singapore on the Singapore Cable Car. Linking Sentosa with the main island, the cable car is particularly beautiful when the city lights up at night. For more excellent views and a relaxing sea breeze, the Sentosa Boardwalk is another great way to take in the sights. With moving walkways, the Boardwalk can be taken at any pace.
For more of a thrill, Sentosa is also home to Universal Studios – Singapore. Adrenaline seekers can take on the rides, with options to skip the queues for a slick day out. The S.E.A. Aquarium is another great excursion for couples, families or solo travellers, with informative viewing areas and interactive zones.
For client entertainment or weekend leisure, Sentosa Golf Club is a scenic course with an excellent reputation. Ranked 58th in the world, you can enjoy a unique course with excellent scenery.
The city centre can be accessed by car, MRT, cable car or on foot. You can access the main business district within 25 minutes by road, or in just under an hour by public transport.
- Changi International Airport 15.7 miles
- HarbourFront MRT Station 2.2 miles
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private patio
- Central heating
- Safety deposit box
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Onsite bar
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Tennis courts
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Gas safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Meeting conference rooms
- Airport Transfer
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Set on Sentosa Island Resort and home to an award-winning spa, these serviced apartments Island provide the peace and tranquillity you need after a busy day. Complete with restaurants, a swimming pool and a fitness centre, the complex is designed to make your stay in Singapore effortless.
With a reputation for excellence in foreign business, Singapore is one of the most in-demand cities for corporate travel. These apartments distinguish themselves by their focus on ultimate serenity and comfort. Ideal for expatriates or corporate travellers, these apartments exude luxury in every detail. With a highly experienced staff prepared to meet your every need, you can guarantee a relaxing experience on Sentosa Island.
The furnished apartments in Singapore are designed to fit with the beautiful surroundings on the island resort, with wooden furnishings and large, glass windows featured throughout. Containing a fully fitted, full-size kitchen complete with white goods and utensils, it is easy to self-cater from within the privacy of your own apartment. Living spaces contain a flat-screen television with cable channels, complimentary Internet access and a telecom for security and privacy.
The property offers a host of services, including 24-hour reception and concierge, private parking and a complimentary continental breakfast on weekdays. Long-stay residents can also experience complimentary yoga sessions, movie nights and tennis.
Located on one of Singapore’s popular island resorts, the apartments offer a change of pace at the end of a busy day. Transport links connect you to the city centre in less than an hour by public transport.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.