St. Francis Road Co-living Apartments
Toa Payoh is a residential district in Singapore with easy access to the city's center. Its location is only a few stops away from the bustling Orchard area and the city center, and is only a couple of stops away from the Newton interchange where there is access to the newly built Downtown line. These links make Toa Payoh one of the most convenient and accessible heartland districts in Singapore. Some of the places that you can visit here are Toa Payoh Town Park Observation Tower, Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery and Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Food Market and Food Centre. This property is just minutes away from Boon Keng MRT and Singapore Changi Airport. being just 15 minutes drive away.
- Singapore Changi Airport 8.69miles
- Boon Keng MRT 0.43 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety deposit box
- Minimum stay: 92 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This is a coliving apartment located in the East side of SIngapore in Toa Payoh. Living in a shared accommodation is an ideal solution for students and young professionals who are looking for an economical option. In this 5 bedroom apartment, you will get private rooms each. However, the living room, kitchen and common bathroom are shared. An opportunity to make new friends and connections both personally and professionally. The apartments and rooms are fully furnished and serviced so that your stay is hassle-free! In the rooms, you get a queen size bed, wardrobe and a work desk with a chair. Whilst the master room has an en-suite bathroom for extra-privacy. The living room is spacious and bright with the floor to ceiling glass window and the adjoining dining room can comfortably sit 4 people. The kitchen is wide and open. Fully-equipped, you can show off your cooking skills and impress your new friends.
You can also take part in community events that are exclusive to co-living occupants. In the apartment, you have free Wi-Fi, a washer dryer, iron and ironing board. The swimming pool is also accessible to the residents.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.