Located on Singapore’s west coast, the Viva Vista Apartments are the ideal choice for a guest looking to stay just outside of the city centre, with convenient connections into the city as required. The local area is known for its beautiful parklands and its scientific and technological institutions. The area is also home to Haw Par Villa, a Chinese park depicting historic legends and cultural mythology.
The apartments are located on the pleasant South Buona Vista Road, which is home to an excellent selection of cafés, shops and restaurants. Guests may enjoy the Killiney restaurant at Icon Pasir Panjang, located next door to the apartments. Also close by are Fringe Bar and The Pirate Sheep, both ideal for grabbing a drink after work. The apartment is located within the same complex as the Viva Vista Mall, which contains a range of food, fashion and entertainment outlets.
Getting into the city centre is effortless from the apartments, with the Pasir Panjang MRT station just 10 minutes away on foot. From here, guests can reach the main business area within 30 minutes, the Clarke Quay nightlife district within 25 minutes and the museum district within 35 minutes. When it’s time to return home, guests can reach Changi Airport in 45 minutes by taxi.
- Changi International Airport 17.3miles
- Haw Par Villa MRT Station 0.08 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Check out time: 1000 hrs
- Check in time: 1500 hrs
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Security Alarm System
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Viva Vista Apartments are clean and contemporary residence and is the ideal solution for anybody seeking a private and independent style of living during a stay in Singapore. Designed with business travel in mind, the apartments provide the space and amenities required for guests who wish to self-cater. The apartment features a combined living and dining room, a fully fitted kitchen, a laundry area and a bedroom with an en-suite.
Ranked by the World Bank as one of the most popular destinations in which to conduct global business, Singapore serviced accommodation has experienced a significant increase in demand. This residence distinguishes itself due to its convenient and pleasant location to the west of Singapore, its contemporary interiors and access to public transport.
The apartment contains all of the appliances and utensils required to cook meals from home, along with a dining table for entertaining guests. Guests can relax in the comfortable living area, with a flat-screen television and DTH connection provided. Guests can keep up to date with work from the apartment, with complimentary unlimited wireless Internet provided. Guests can also keep on top of their own laundry with a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board provided in the apartment. Private parking is available if required.
The residence has a number of communal facilities, including a swimming pool and fitness centre. Barbecue pits are also available, ideal for guests wishing to entertain visitors on the weekend. The local area is pleasant and convenient, with a number of cafés and shops within walking distance.
DISCLAIMER: Please note we have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.