West Coast Road Apartments
The West Coast of Singapore offers an escape from the city’s bustling centre, making this a perfect location for extended stays for families. Tempt your taste buds in the Clementi West Market and Food Centre, a few steps away from the apartments. You might wish to spend your weekends relaxing on Sentosa Island Resort, which is only a short drive away.
This area of Singapore is ideal for nature enthusiasts, with a number of parks including Kent Ridge Park and Labrador Park close by. There's also the Singapore Zoo, just over an hour away by public transport. Venture into the city centre within 45 minutes on public transport, where you’ll find tourist hotspots such as Chinatown, Orchard Road and Marina Bay.
Thanks to Singapore’s excellent transport network, it is possible to access most hotspots via public transport, either on the Mass Rapid Transport (MRT) network or by bus.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD300|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD400|
|3 Bedrooms Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD530|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 19.3miles
- Clementi MRT Station 1 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Non smoking
- Security deposit's required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Table football
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Procedure for Airport Identification (Photo supplied in advance)
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Authentic and convenient, our best serviced apartments in Singapore are perfect for experiencing the city’s West Coast. It comes with all the amenities you need for a successful trip and stay.
Inside, stylish wooden fittings create a clean, modern feel throughout. You'll benefit from a unique and contemporary living space that comes with a 42” LCD TV, stereo system, Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchen. Cooking your own meals and kicking back has never been so easy. The bedrooms feature the finest linen that will help you recharge after a long day. For sunny weekends or gatherings with family and friends, you’ll find a garden and play area with a barbecue pit. Cool off with a dip in the swimming pool, or work up a sweat in the fitness suite.
24-hour security and housekeeping services are guaranteed for your comfort and convenience.
- 20 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 20 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September and then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 11 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.