The property is really well located. Southampton Guildhall is 2.6 miles from the apartment, while Ageas Bowl is 5.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 3.7 miles from Wilton House.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£100||£90||£80||£80||£75|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Southampton 3.7miles
- Bournemouth Airport 20.5 miles
- Southampton Central 0.9 miles
- Southampton Ferry Port 0.4 miles
- Southampton Ferry Port 0.4 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
The apartments are professionally cleaned between each stay. For longer stays, the apartments are cleaned once a week with fresh towels and linen provided.
Light and airy, the 2-bedroom penthouse apartment comes with twin single beds in both bedrooms; all have comfortable deep plush mattresses. In the living room are a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, sofa bed, table, and chairs. There is a full kitchen, including hob, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, washer dryer, and tea and coffee making facilities.
The modern spacious bathroom has toilet, basin and shower facilities. Free parking is also available
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.