Wraysbury Hall Apartments
Staines-upon-Thames is a riverside town that’s in the beautiful south east of England. With many attractions nearby, you’ll be happy regardless of whether you’re here for business or leisure.
Staines Upon Thames and Egham town centre are a short 5 minute drive from the apartments and offer a good range of amenities. For families relocating or leisure and business travellers, the local area is rich in attractions with Runnymede, Great Windsor Park, Windsor Castle and Virginia Water to name just a few. Heathrow Airport is a 10 - 15 minute drive away which makes it an ideal location for International travellers seeking accommodation for that homely stay. Wraysbury Hall is also conveniently situated for the local American Schools with TASIS and ACS Egham both only a 10 minutes by car.
Staines and Egham are the nearest train stations that will get you to other areas and to the city of London.
- Heathrow Airport 4.1miles
- Gatwick Airport 18.1 miles
- Staines 2.3 miles
- Egham 2.7 miles
- Hatton Cross 7 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 5 4.5 miles
- Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 4.5 miles
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Check out time: 1000 hrs
- Fans in Apartment
- Check in time: 1500 hrs
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Private patio
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Stylish and modern, these 1, 2 and 3 bedroom serviced apartments in Staines are perfectly equipped for everyday living. Business and leisure travellers will feel right at home here.
Inside you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. 1-bedroom apartments feature en-suite or separate bathroom and comprise of a beautiful open plan lounge, dining area and adjoining fully equipped kitchen featuring all appliances needed for everyday use. The 2-bedroom apartments feature master bedroom en-suite and a second twin bedroom with access to family bathroom. 3-bedroom apartments consist of a master double bedroom with en-suite and two further bedrooms that share a full family bathroom. The 3 bedroom apartments have the added feature of a private terrace or balcony overlooking the gardens toward the River Thames. Finally, free car parking is available on site.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
For bookings of 7 - 30 nights, the cancellation notice required is 7 nights.
For bookings of 31 nights or more, the cancellation notice required is 14 nights.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.