Solna Serviced Apartment
A municipality to the north of Stockholm, Solna is a hair’s breadth from the capital.
As it happens, many of Stockholm’s big visitor attractions and amenities are right here in Solna. People will catch the metro, bus or commuter train up to see concerts and matches at the Friends Arena, idle in the grounds of any of three former royal estates or head for a shopping expedition to the Mall of Scandinavia.
You could also revel the relaxing scenes on Brunnsviken, a finger-like saltwater lake on Solna’s east side, and pay homage at Filmstaden, the studios where Ingmar Bergman’s classic movies were shot and edited.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€150||€150||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bromma Stockholm Airport 3miles
- Solna Centrum T - Bana 0.60 miles
- Armegatan 0.15 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Maid services: Every day
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Hypnos mattresses
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
This apartment has a kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and a separate dining area. The bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access, while a plasma television is featured in the apartment too for your convenience.
Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains to guarantee a good night's sleep.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.