Serviced Apartments Stockholm
Top Serviced Apartments Stockholm
The capital city of Sweden, Stockholm is a city filled with history. The city is one of the largest in Scandinavia and the most beautiful in the entirety of Europe. The peaceful atmosphere, beautiful Swedish architecture, and serene natural sea and surroundings make it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the entire world. No matter if you are visiting Stockholm for work or vacation, the beautiful city will amaze you with its parks, islands, and colorful houses. Stockholm is not a cheap city but while you are in this city, you will not think about your spendings as the city has so much to offer.
There are multiple hotels, apartments, and boutique stay options available in Stockholm, however, if you are looking for an affordable and comfortable place to stay with all modern amenities, our serviced apartments in Stockholm are perfect for you. Located in all important and popular parts of the city, these apartments will give you the comfort of your home while you are away staying in a new city.
Our Best Serviced Apartments in Stockholm
No matter if you are visiting the capital for a short or long duration, solo or with your family and friends or group of colleagues, our serviced apartments in Stockholm are apt for everyone. These spacious apartments are loaded with amenities and facilities that will surprise you. From high-speed WiFi to a modern kitchen with smart energy-saving appliances, these apartments have everything organized and ready for you and your loved ones. Stockholm is a city filled with history, culture, and heritage, keeping the vibe of the city in mind, we have decorated our apartments with elegant and finer furnishing. From an open plan studio to 1 or 2 bedroom apartments, there is an expansive inventory we have at The Squa.re which will help you to find the most suitable one. All our serviced apartments are located in every corner of the beautiful city to make sure that you can stay close to your workplace or place of interest.
Some of our best serviced apartments in Stockholm are:
- St Eriksgatan Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
- Sveavägen Serviced Apartments
- Johannesgatan Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
- Kista Aparthotel Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
- Forenom Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
- Alvik Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
Why Pick Our Serviced Apartments in Stockholm?
The capital is an expensive city and finding a well-managed spacious place with all luxurious amenities could be a difficult task. Our serviced apartments in Stockholm are well within your budget and give you an ample amount of space, privacy, and luxury that you need while you are in this calm and peaceful city. Also, we have strategically located all our apartments in neighborhoods that are popular among tourists, to make sure that you don’t miss anything the city has to offer. These fully-furnished apartments give you an option to cook your own meal at home as we have kept a modular kitchen with all required appliances in each of these apartments. There is high-speed WiFi connectivity available in all these serviced apartments to make sure that you stay connected with your loved ones or continue work while you are on vacation. The apartments are also designed with the latest concept of work-cation, which is basically work while you are on vacation as there is a separate workstation with a table and a comfy chair for you.
Hannebergsgatan Serviced Apartments
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 2 Bed
Kocksgatan Nytorget Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
Trangsund Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
Urvadersgrand Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 3 Bed
Kopmantorget Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio
Kocksgatan Medborgarplatsen Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed...
Grev Turegatan Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Stockholm
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Stockholm?
There are over 99 serviced apartments in Stockholm with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Stockholm?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Stockholm are Hannebergsgatan Serviced Apartments. Kocksgatan Nytorget Serviced Apartment, Stockholm. Trangsund Serviced Apartment, Stockholm. Urvadersgrand Serviced Apartment, Stockholm. Kopmantorget Serviced Apartment, Stockholm.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Stockholm?
Prices start from £90 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Stockholm on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Stockholm offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Stockholm on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Stockholm you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Stockholm serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Stockholm will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Stockholm serviced apartments?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Stockholm serviced apartments.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartments in Stockholm better than a hotel?
Serviced apartmentsStockholm have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here .
You may also be interested in
While you are in a new city, for vacation or work, the most important thing is to have all the required facilities and amenities under one roof. We have designed all our serviced apartments in Stockholm keeping your needs in mind. From a comfy and cozy bedroom with a bed, side table, chest of drawer, cupboard, and attached bathroom to a spacious living room with dining area furnished with a smart flat-screen TV, couches, sofa, and dining table and chair, these apartments are mindfully designed to give you a feel of staying at your own home. There is a fully functioning kitchen with a hob, dishwashers, coffee machine, toaster, microwave, and everything else you might need to cook a quick meal before heading out to explore this ancient yet vibrant city.
We take the safety and security of our guests very seriously and as our topmost priority. All these serviced apartments are checked on a regular basis for electrical and fire safety. Also, there is a 24/7 security system, lift access, secured door lock, and luggage room available in all these accommodations. You can also request pet-friendly accommodation if you are traveling with one and the before and after services will be done as per your request. There is an onsite gym, cafe, and business center available for you to continue your fitness regime or business as usual even while you are traveling. Not only the mentioned facilities, but we provide much more while you stay with us at one of our apartments in Stockholm.
Attractions Near Our Serviced Apartments in Stockholm
Stockholm is popular among tourists for its serene and peaceful location surrounded by beautiful beaches. The city has a long and interesting history and a vibrant culture that makes it worth a visit. Fourteen islands that together make this place one of the most beautiful cities in the entirety of Europe has something different to offer to every traveler.
Here are a few of the top tourist places close to our serviced apartments in Stockholm:
- The Royal Palace - This six-hundred-room palace is one of the most beautiful architectures in Sweden. The former residence of the Swedish royal family, this palace has Scandinavian aesthetics. The palace showcases the past and present life of the royal family in its five museums. You can experience the change of guard ceremony in the morning and visit the lavish 18th-century reception and explore the museums, however, keep enough time for this place.
- Skogskyrkogården - This UNESCO World Heritage site is a cemetery designed by Swedish architects Gunnar Asplund and Sigurd Lewerentz. You can spend your afternoons here walking on the grounds. The huge pine trees and vast green land is a peaceful place to sit and read a book.
- Fotografiska - Located in an Art Nouveau building was the former customs house of Stockholm, this museum has a great permanent art collection. This place also hosts local creatives, lectures, workshops, and photography courses. There is a rooftop cafe which provides a great view of the city.
- Stadshuset - This is one of the most iconic buildings in Stockholm. The grand city hall was built with eight million red bricks and took twelve years to complete the entire construction. You can get a panoramic view of the city from the 350 feet high tower and explore the beautiful artwork done by Swedish artists.
- Vasa Museum - This museum is one of the most unique museums in not only Sweden but in the entire world. A perfect place for kids, and adults as well, this museum is dedicated to a warship that sank in the harbor on her maiden voyage in 1628. A scientist found this ship in 1961, however, as the water is brackish, the boat was miraculously preserved. The museum is built around this ship and 95% of it is still original.
Restaurant Near Our Serviced Apartment in Stockholm
From traditional Swedish dishes to minimalist New Nordic cuisine, The capital city has everything. The restaurants in Stockholm offer diversified food options from world-class cuisine to local dishes made with fresh local ingredients.
Some of the best restaurants near our serviced apartments in Stockholm are:
- Punk Royale - This restaurant has a globally inspired menu. The interior of this place is casual with old vibes. You can try their tasting menu which has a selection of their most popular dishes.
- Taverna Brillo - This Italian restaurant offers the best pizza in town. Made with fresh ingredients of the season, these mouthwatering pizzas are the top picks, however, you can try their pasta, meat, and fish dishes as well.
- Lilla Ego - With a short and seasonal menu, red brick wall, and low hanging metal lampshades, this is one of the best neighborhood restaurants to experience Swedish food. Focusing on Nordic root veggies, fish, and seafood, they offer simple yet delicious food.
- Rosendals Trädgard - Light-filled greenhouse surrounded by trees, creepers, and flowers, this is an excellent place for dinner with family and friends. You can also choose to sit on the spacious outdoor terrace during summer evenings. With fresh-baked bread, pies, and pastries in the wood-burning oven, this place uses fresh veggies, herbs, and flowers on their dishes.
- Indian Street Food - Started with a street food truck and now three restaurants in central Stockholm, this place offers delicious Indian street food like samosas, curries, naan bread with craft beer, and cocktails. This place is affordable, open till late, and gives a local vibe.
Cost of Our Serviced Apartment in Stockholm
Stockholm is an expensive place compared to other cities in Europe, however, if you decide to stay at our serviced apartments, then you will not feel the pinch. All our accommodations are priced keeping your budget in mind. Also, with the kind of luxurious amenities and facilities you get in our serviced apartments in Stockholm, you will definitely be satisfied with every penny you spend.
Transport Near Our Serviced Apartments in Stockholm
Traveling by taxi is quite expensive here in Stockholm, so the best is to travel by bus, metro, and tram. Also, you can buy a pass which will apply to all the three public transport modes and help you to roam around the city quickly and affordably. All our serviced apartments in Stockholm are located close to either bus stops or metro and tram stations, so you don’t need to worry about traveling while you stay at our apartments.
Some of the stations close to our serviced apartments are:
- Stockholm Odenplan
- Stockholm Central Station
- Gamla Stan