Surbrunnsgatan Serviced Apartment, Stockholm
Norrmalm, the main borough of Stockholm's city center, is a modern hub for tourism and business, with shopping, restaurants, popular tourist sites, and a residential area. Norrmalm is a good choice for those who really want to immerse themselves in city life.
A modern and commercial area, it is a shopping lover’s paradise, especially on the busy pedestrian shopping street of Drottninggatan. Architecture buffs should stop by the Stadsbiblioteket library, designed by the famous Swedish architect Gunnar Asplund.
- Bromma miles
- Arlanda miles
- Odenplan miles
- Central Station miles
- Rådmansgatan miles
- Odenplan miles
- Odengatan miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
Situated in Stockholm, this serviced apartment is elegant and modern and is more than suitable for you.
Fully furnished, there is a kitchen, a gorgeous living space and a sleek bathroom and cosy bedroom for you to use. Live here as you would at home and have everything you need to enjoy a short or long term stay in Sweden's capital. The interior design is exceptional.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.