Sveavägen Serviced Apartments
You will find a large selection of shops, restaurants, cafes within walking distance of the apartment as well as other treats and amenities that are part of the corporate and leisure experience of Stockholm. In short, you will be more then satisfied on any short or long term stay in the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||SEK1500||SEK1500|
|2 bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||SEK2200||SEK2200|
- Bromma Stockholm Airport 6miles
- Stockholm Odenplan 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
This spacious 1-bedroom apartment is in the heart of Stockholm City.
The apartment offers a double bed and a sofa bed, suitable for one person but can fit two people if only for a short period. The living room gives you a wonderful and continuous flow of light thanks to the large window sections. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary kitchen utensils. There is a tiled bathroom with a shower cabin and a balcony facing the inner court. To simplify your stay, you have an elevator and shared laundry room in the building.
You will find a large selection of shops, restaurants, cafes within walking distance of the apartment.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.