Upplandsgatan Vanadisplan Serviced Apartment, Stoc...
The streets of Vasastan have a homey feel to them, as this is mostly a residential area.
Rörstrandsgatan is a street worthy of a closer look. Small shops and vintage stores are sprinkled around this part of town. Architecture buffs should stop by the Stadsbiblioteket library, designed by the famous Swedish architect Gunnar Asplund. For many young people in Stockholm, Vasastan is the district that holds the most appeal – the area is rich with cosy cafés and a range of shops that guarantee to suit all tastes.
An abundance of small local restaurants populates the area, mainly concentrated around Odenplan and St. Eriksplan.
- Bromma miles
- Arlanda miles
- Odenplan miles
- Central Station miles
- Odenplan miles
- Rådmansgatan miles
- Odenplan miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
Vibrant and stylish, these serviced apartments in Stockholm are perfect for both business and leisure.
This residential building comes with a newly renovated facade, cosy inner courtyard and amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. Watch the big hits on the TV, connect to loved ones far away or flex your cooking muscles in the kitchen after a long day.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.