Marina Walk 2
Marina Walk 2 set in Swansea. Guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.
The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, bed linen, towels, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with garden views.
Ilfracombe is 48 km from the apartment, while Porthcawl is 22 km from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 47 km from Marina Walk 2.
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private patio
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
🏳 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 & 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐚 🏳
✉ 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 ✉
🗝 3 Bedroom Townhouse
🗝 Sleeps Up to 5 Guests
🗝 Bedroom 1 – 1 Double Bed
🗝 Bedroom 2 – 1 Double Bed
🗝 Bedroom 3 – 1 Single bed
🗝 Superfast WiFi
🗝 Smart TV&Netflix
🗝 Free WiFi
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.