Kent Street Apartments
The nearest station, Wynyard Railway Station, is only 5 minutes away by walk.
The residence in Sydney CBD is also located within a walking distance of famous restaurants like world-renowned chef Jamie Oliver's Jamie's Italian and Quay Restaurant which overlooks the Sydney Harbor. Sydney Opera House is less than 10 minutes drive.
The nearest airport, Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, is only 20 minutes away by car.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom City View||N/A||N/A||N/A||AU$330||AU$330|
|1 Bedroom Harbor View||N/A||N/A||N/A||AU$370||AU$370|
|2 Bedroom Harbor View||N/A||N/A||N/A||AU$440||AU$440|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport 7.7miles
- Wynyard Railway Stations 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- High speed broadband connection
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Kent Street Apartments is located in the Central Business District of Australia, Sydney, this residence provides studios, 1 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom apartments with either a city or harbor view.
These bright and spacious apartments in Sydney are fully equipped with kitchens, in-room laundry facilities, marble bathrooms, private balconies and floor to ceiling windows as well as a study desk. All apartments offer a furnished balcony.
Guests can enjoy on-site facilities such as the heated indoor pool, gym, sauna and steam room. All apartments feature built-in storage, separate living areas, work desks, high speed Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, DVD players, CD/Hi-Fi systems and a variety of bedding configurations on request.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.