Market Street Apartments
These apartments in Market Street offer a very convenient location in the Central Business District of Sydney.
Queen Victoria Building, Pit Street Mall and The ICC (International Convention Centre) are just a few minutes walk away from your apartment.
With neighbourhoods like Chinatown, Koreatown and both Darling Harbour and Circular Quay all within 20 minutes of each other, you are conveniently placed in the city.
And to add to this Townhall Station is just a few minutes walk away from the apartments making travelling around Sydney convenient and quick.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||AU$360||AU$360|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport 7.9miles
- Town Hall Station 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Automatic fire doors
- Intercom system
- Security Alarm System
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Market Street apartments building includes multiple units for 2 bedroom apartments in Sydney with a spacious dining hall and living area. They are fully furnished and provide a fully equipped kitchen, in-room laundry facilities, queen size bed with a balcony for an amazing view and a heated towel rail.
Parking is also included at an extra cost and is subject to availability.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.