Mountain Street Apartments, Sydney CBD
These apartments located in Sydney CBD are just a 10-minute walk from Central Station.
Indulge in shopping at Broadway shopping center, 3 minutes from the property or discover a bargain at Sydney's Paddy's Haymarket, just 0.8 mi away. Darling Harbor Sydney is 0.7 mi from your property while Circular Quay is 1.7 mi from the property.
The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 3.7 mi from Broadway.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AU$277||AU$218||AU$218|
|1 bedroom loft||N/A||N/A||AU$305||AU$247||AU$247|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney International Airport 4.6miles
- Museum Railway Station 0.4 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Games console: In reception area
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Nutrition extraction: Nutri Bullett
- Dust pan and brush
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
There are 64 spacious apartments in Sydney as well as a 24-hour reception at the property.
All units are air conditioned and include a seating area with a flat screen TV. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. Guests can enjoy a meal at the intimate on-site cafe or explore their surroundings with free use of bicycles at the property.
The heart of Sydney CBD is just a 10-minute bike ride or 8-minute drive from Broadway.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.