Talavera Road Apartments
Located on the North Shore of Sydney, this apartment is only a few minutes drive from the nearest subway station Macquarie Park.
Macquarie Centre is also located a few minutes drive away from your apartment. The Sydney Central Business District is within 30 minutes drive. Sydney Airport is within 30 to 40 minutes away from the apartment. Macquarie University is only one mile away from here.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport 17.1 miles
- Macquarie Park 0.6 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This beautiful apartment is located in the suburb of Macquarie Park on the North Shore of Sydney. Offering one bedroom and two bedroom apartments with two bathrooms with a shower and one with a bath, a balcony, fully equipped kitchen and in-room laundry facilities. Each bedroom has a king size bed or two single beds, built in wardrobe and an additional TV. This unit also has a coffee machine so you can start your day fresh and energized. Get ready to treat yourself to luxury with Kevin Murphy hair and skin ameneties. The apartment also has a working desk and laptop safe making this perfect for corporate stays.
Weekly housekeeping is included. A departure cleaning fee is paid once per apartment.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Serviced Apartments in Sydney.
- 20 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 20 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September and then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 11 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email. Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.