Waterloo Street Apartments
Surry Hills is one of Sydney’s most popular suburbs filled with bars, cafes and restaurants on offer. This apartment is within walking distance of the Sydney CBD make it easy for you to travel through Sydney. It’s also conveniently located within walking distance of easy public transport links to the city’s major tourist attractions like the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and Darling Harbour. The location of this apartment provides easy access to shopping at luxury brand stores, boutiques, and major department stores. Sydney Football Stadium, Hyde Park, The botanical gardens and Sydney Cricket Stadium are also close by. The Surry Hill Light Railway Station is just 3 minutes by foot and the Sydney International Airport is less than 20 minutes by car.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport 6.3 km
- Surry Hills Light Railway Station 0.23 km
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Beautifully furnished with an excellent open design to give you a spacious feel. This is a 1 bedroom apartment located in Surry Hills. What makes this a great choice for both corporate and leisure travelers is the proximity to the train station taking you where you need to be in Sydney. This apartment has a private bedroom with a double bed, a living room integrated with the kitchen for a seamless experience and a balcony with direct access from the living area. The kitchen is well-equipped with an oven, knife block, microwave, stove tops, toaster, refrigerator and a dishwasher. Additionally, this space also has a work desk and chair for remote working.
A washing machine, free Wi-Fi and free parking make your stay even more convenient.
- 1 - 13 night stays:Cancellations must be by 3:00pm, 7 days in advance or a penalty of 1 nights accommodation will be incurred for stays of 1 - 6 nights and a penalty of 2 nights accommodation will be incurred for stays of 7 - 13 nights.
- 14+ night stays:Cancellations must be by 3:00pm, 21 days in advance or a penalty of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred for stays of 14 27 nights and a penalty of 14 nights accommodation will be incurred for stays of 28+ nights.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.