York Street Accommodation, Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD serviced apartments are the perfect destination to stay for family vacations and corporate travel.
Numerous options are offered by Sydney when it comes to shopping, dining, clubbing and tourist attractions. Be delighted with the finest cuisine at some of the world's best restaurants or go on a shopping tour at the numerous weekend markets for uniquely Australian finds. Stroll at the Bondi and soak in the beach culture, or climb the world-renowned icon, the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
With the harbour as the focal point of the city, Sydney’s beaches, coves, bays and waterside parks offer welcome release from the rigors of urban life.
- Sydney Airport 8.6miles
- Town Hall train station 0.68 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The city of Sydney is yours to explore when you book this elegant apartment.
Your lovely Australian home includes studio apartments, one bedroom, two bedroom as well as three bedroom apartments.
This studio apartment in Sydney consists of a combined lounge, dining and sleeping area, full kitchen, bathroom, laundry and balcony. All apartments are fully furnished, air-conditioned and serviced daily or weekly. It can accommodate up to 1-2 guests too.
This one bedroom apartment that is 75 square meters in size is equipped with a separate Queen bedroom, full kitchen, lounge and dining room, bathroom, laundry and balcony. All apartments are fully furnished, air-conditioned and serviced weekly. Rates are based on 1-2 guests. Extra charges for 3rd guest would be applicable per night. The bedding configuration of the apartment is a queen-size bed or 2 single beds depending upon the availability.
The deluxe two bedroom apartment consists of one Queen bed and two Single beds or one Double bed. Full kitchen, lounge and dining room, one bathroom, laundry and balcony. All apartments are fully furnished, air-conditioned and serviced weekly. The apartment can accomodate up to 4 guests. To accomodate 5th guest additional charges would be charged. The apartment is 107 square meters in area.
This Deluxe Two Bedroom Ensuite apartment consists of one Queen bed and two Single beds or 1 Double bed, full kitchen, lounge and dining room, two bathrooms, laundry and balcony. All apartments are fully furnished, airconditioned and serviced weekly. The apartments can accomodate upto 4 guests. To accomodate the fifth guest additional fees would be charged.
Deluxe three bedroom apartments consist of one Queen bed and two Single beds, and one Double bed, full kitchen, lounge and dining room, 2 bathrooms, laundry and balcony. All apartments are fully furnished, air-conditioned and serviced weekly.The apartment can accomodate up to 5 guests. Additional charges would be taken to accomodate the 6th guest. Levels 22-24. Size: 160 sq. meters
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Serviced Apartments in Sydney.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.