Chiyodaku Apartment, Chiyoda
A special ward in Tokyo, Chiyodaku is more than worth a visit for those that want to see something different from the capital of Japan.
The Akihabara Electric Town, a popular area to shop for electronics and gadgets, is located within walking distance. Guests can visit the Tokyo Sky Tree or the Sensoji Temple both located within a 20-minute drive from the apartments. Discover even more of the usual attractions in Japan that can be easily accessed via public transport. You can also visit 3331 Arts Chiyoda and Kanda Myojin Shrine which are near the apartment.
Suehirocho is the nearest station to the apartments and will easily give you access to the big attractions in the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Deluxe 1 Bedroom||¥37500||¥37500||¥37500||¥21850||¥21850|
|Budget 2 Bedroom||¥21250||¥21250||¥21250||¥16500||¥16500|
|Deluxe 3 Bedroom||¥62500||¥62500||¥62500||¥40000||¥40000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda Airport International Terminal 14.1miles
- Suehirocho Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Chiyodaku apartments are modern and sleek serviced apartments that offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of Tokyo.
The vibrant apartments are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests in Tokyo due to the good travel connections and amenities in the apartments. Choose from studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments. The quaint living space features a TV, sofa, coffee table and a fully equipped kitchen that is more than ideal for wannabe chefs. The bedrooms feature a TV, and internet, while the bathroom features hair dryers, towels, toiletries and all the rest. Additionally, each apartment has a complimentary fitness centre for those with a rigorous fitness regime.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.