Garden Terrace Ginza East 501 Apartments
Tsukiji is a district of Chūō, Tokyo, Japan, the site of the Tsukiji fish market.
Literally meaning "reclaimed land," it lies near the Sumida River on land reclaimed from Tokyo Bay in the 18th century, during the Edo period. The apartment is located 6 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line. Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line is a subway line that conveniently runs between Naka-Meguro Station and Kita-Senju Station - which makes the location more than convenient. You can also explore ART AQUARIUM MUSEUM and Shinbashi Enbujo which are near the apartment.
Overall, staying here will be a treat worth taking.
- Haneda International Airport 10.44miles
- Narita International Airport 42.25 miles
- Tsukiji Station 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke alarms
Garden Terrace Ginza East 501 Apartments are sleek and modern serviced apartments in Chuo that are the perfect stay for business and leisure travellers in Tokyo.
These luxury apartments have a large garden terrace overlooking a park and are fully furnished with all the modern amenities for your comfortable stay in Japan. Amenities like a washing machine, cookware, rice cooker, microwave, LED TV, hairdryer, bidet toilet, bathroom with a bathtub, humidifier etc. are provided in the apartments.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is included within the apartments for extra convenience.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.