Kabukicho Serviced Apartment, Shinjuku
Shinjuku is a special ward in Tokyo, Japan. It is a major commercial and administrative centre, housing the northern half of the busiest railway station in the world and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.
This area is a major economic hub of Japan and is more than the perfect choice for any business traveller in Tokyo. Many companies’ headquarters can be found here like NTT East, Olympus Corporation, Seiko Epson, Square Enix, McDonald's Japan, H.I.S, Fuji Heavy Industries (Subaru), Odakyu Electric Railway, Taisei Corporation, Kumagai Gumi, Nihon Kohden, Enoki Films, Jorudan, Nissin Foods, Keihin Corporation and Airtransse. You can also visit Shinjuku Golden Gai and Shinjuku Bunka Center which are near the apartment.
Higashi Shinjuku Station is the nearest station that will get you around Tokyo and Japan.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Narita International Airport 10.37miles
- Narita International Airport 37.90 miles
- Higashi Shinjuku Station 0.06 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Kabukicho Serviced Apartments are sleek and vibrant furnished apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the delights.
Located within the heart of the city with close access to the best restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and attractions in Tokyo that has to offer, these studio apartments are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short-stay guests. The glorious living spaces feature a TV, sofa, coffee table, etc whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains another TV, internet access and comfortable bed. Meanwhile, the bathroom features towels, toiletries, hair dryer and more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.