Kita-Shinagawa Apartments, Shibuya
This is another one of the many district in Tokyo that has to be experienced to be believed.
With numerous Tokyo Bay and Odaiba restaurants nearby, you don’t have to wander far to enjoy some great Tokyo food. However, with the city centre being only a short trip away, you can easily enjoy a memorable meal in one of Tokyo’s best restaurants. Be it Shinjuku sushi, a Yokohama Chinatown lunch, or Tokyo ramen, you’re sure to find something to tempt your taste buds. You can also visit Tokyokaiyo University and Shinagawa Shrine which are near the apartment.
JR Shinagawa Station is the closest form of transport to the apartments and will keep you connected to all the great attractions in Tokyo.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 7.6miles
- JR Shinagawa Station 0.7 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Kita-Shinagawa Apartments are elegant serviced apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
Centrally located yet tucked in a quiet neighbourhood, these exquisite apartments offer a fantastic location along the canals that flow into Tokyo Bay. Under half an hour from Tokyo Haneda Airport and in easy reach of Tokyo Narita, you can begin exploring the city in no time at all. All the studio and one-bedroom apartments are beautifully finished and come equipped with kitchenettes, bathroom essentials, Wi-Fi, nightwear and more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.