Minato-Roppongi Serviced Apartment
Tokyo is one of the great delights of Asia. With a perfect blend of tradition and technology, any visitor will love the city.
The area of Roppongi is a vibrant place with shopping malls, restaurants, clubs etc that will take up your spare time and keep you more than entertained. The area also hosts the National Art Center and the Mori Art Museum and lots of trendy art galleries that anyone will love no matter what their preference is. You can also visit 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT and Nezu Museum which are near the apartment.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Tokyo.
- Haneda International Airport 12.9miles
- Roppongi Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Bicycle available on request
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- MPS docking station
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
Minato-Roppongi Serviced apartment is a modern and sleek serviced apartment in Tokyo that come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
The delightful apartments are within a few minute's walk away from Roppongi metro station. The cozy rooms in the apartments feature amenities like bedclothes, compact refrigerators, vacuum cleaner, microwave oven, shoe rack, washing machine, portable Wi-Fi and so much more. Perfect for everyone.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.