Minatoku Serviced Apartments, Minato
Located within a quiet area of the popular Akasaka district, this elegant apartment is a short walk from Roppongi Hills, Akasaka central and Akasaka Station.
Tranquil Shinto shrines like Higawa and Nogi blend in well with bustling areas like Ark Hills, an area that has shops, a beer garden and the Suntory Hall concert venue. The vast Tokyo Midtown mall has high-end fashion and design stores, as well as the Suntory Museum of Art, with rotating exhibitions focused on Japanese art and crafts. The museum is also known for its weekly tea ceremony.
Public transport is near the apartment, meaning you can get to all the tourist attractions in Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport International Terminal 12.8miles
- Akasaka Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Minatoku Serviced Apartments are stylish and sleek serviced apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights.
This building contains studio and two-bedroom apartments. The exceptional living space features TV, sofa and coffee table, whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom includes a TV, internet, iron, and the bathroom features a hairdryer, toiletries, towels etc. Additionally, each apartment has Wi-Fi and multilingual staff.
Our guest services team is available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.