Shinjuku is a special ward in Tokyo, Japan. It is a major commercial and administrative centre, housing the northern half of the busiest railway station in the world and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.
This area is a major economic hub of Japan and is more than the perfect choice for any business traveller in Tokyo. Many companies’ headquarters can be found here like NTT East, Olympus Corporation, Seiko Epson, Square Enix, McDonald's Japan, H.I.S, Fuji Heavy Industries (Subaru), Odakyu Electric Railway, Taisei Corporation, Kumagai Gumi, Nihon Kohden, Enoki Films, Jorudan, Nissin Foods, Keihin Corporation and Airtransse.
JR Shinjuku is the nearest station that will get you around Tokyo and Japan.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda Airport International Terminal 12.42miles
- Narita International Airport 47.22 miles
- Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station 0.34 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Nishi-Shinjuku Apartments is located within the heart of the city, this fantastic serviced apartment in Tokyo is designed to suit the requirements of extended stay guests. It is close to all shopping centres, malls, discos etc and JR Shinjuku Station.
This building contains one bedroom & studio apartment. The luscious living space features a tv, sofa, coffee table, etc whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains a tv, Wi-Fi, iron, ironing board, kimono bathrobe etc and the bathroom features towels, toiletries, hairdryer etc. Additionally, each apartment has internet, welcome gift etc.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.