Ogawacho Serviced Apartment, Kanagawa
This one of the many great areas that make staying abroad so worth while. Staying here won't be regretted.
When it comes to dining options, Tokyo and Yokohama are both easily reached by train. Ramen bars, sushi restaurants, yakitori joints and any other fare imaginable can be found in both of these cities. The shopping malls of LAZONA and La Cittadella in the Kawasaki area also offer great shopping and dining options, if you prefer to spend a night closer to home. You can also visit Toho Cinemas Kawasaki and Club Citta which are near the apartment.
JR Kawasaki Station is the nearest station to the apartments and will provide easy access to the apartments.
- Haneda International Airport 6.3 miles
- JR Kawasaki Station 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Ogawacho Serviced Apartments are located close to JR Kawasaki Station, these apartments are perfectly placed for city exploration and designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and a short stay in Tokyo for guests.
This building contains stylish studio bedroom apartments in Tokyo. The quaint living spaces feature TVs, sofas, coffee tables, etc whilst the kitchens contain all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedrooms contain desks, desk lamps and cell phone chargers, while the bathroom features hair dryers, towels, toiletries and more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.