Pratique Hatagaya 205 Serviced Apartments, Hatagay...
The Hatagaya area has excellent access to shopping, supermarkets, gyms, great restaurants and nightlife, including many Japanese Izakaya’s. There are many local cafes open until late at night. Several convenience stores, 100-yen shops and an interesting variety of small stores and shops are all located in or around Hatagaya Station.
Famous Yoyogi Park (one of the largest in Tokyo) and Meiji Jingo Shrine are bike distance. The New National Theater (ballet, dance and opera) and Park Hyatt Tokyo (where Lost In Translation was filmed) are also located in this area. Hatagaya is part of Shibuya Ku, even though it is located just 4 minutes from Shinjuku.
Shinjuku Station, one of the main 3 transit hubs for all of Tokyo, has the largest number of connection.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Shinjuku Station miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Make up mirror
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Rice Cooker
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The serviced apartment has everything you require to kick back and relax.
Cook something delicious in the fully equipped kitchen, surf the web, get a cozy night sleep, unwind in front of the TV or have a cup of coffee and admire the early morning sun. Whatever you choose to do with the space, you'll have the perfect spot to enjoy the city.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.