Roppongi-Ku Serviced Apartments, Minato
Tokyo is one of the top destinations in Japan for business and leisure. This is hardly surprising given that Tokyo boasts unique attractions and business headquarters.
Roppongi is the city's most popular nightlife district among foreigners, offering a large number of foreigner-friendly bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Also, it’s known for its shopping centres, restaurants and cafes - meaning you can relax, explore, shop and feast with as much ease as being back home. You can also visit Tokyo Tower and Sony Music Roppongi Museum which are near the apartment.
There’s easy access to the transport connections around the city from the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Executive||¥21190||¥21190||¥21190.00||¥635700||¥635700|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 11.9miles
- Roppongi Station 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meeting rooms
- Communal lounge
- Bicycle available on request
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Roppongi-Ku Serviced Apartments have fully furnished serviced apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
Vibrant and stylish, these apartments offer all the modern amenities that a modern business or leisure traveller requires in a safe, calm and spacious atmosphere. A variety of homely furnishings and appliances are provided for your comfortable stay such as free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV and so much more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.