Shinjuku City Serviced Apartments
Tokyo is one of the top business and leisure cities in Asia, and it's not hard to see why. With countless attractions and so much more, all travellers have much to look forward to.
Shinjuku Ward is a great choice for travellers interested in. As such, you will have many sights to explore on your short or extended trip to Tokyo that will take up as much of your spare time as you want. To say you're in the middle of everything is an understatement. You will have ample shopping attractions that will ensure your many leisurely requirements are met.
As to be expected, there are many ways to get around the city and you'll have plenty of choice near to the apartments.
- Haneda Airport 15.3 miles
- Akebonobashi Station 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A fully furnished apartment in the never resting district of Shinjuku. You will find yourself in one of the most exciting places in Tokyo. The accommodations provided are a 1 bedroom apartment suitable for both leisure and corporate travelers. These apartments provide you with the comfort of a house as compared to typical hotels so that you settle in right away. Each apartment comes with a separate living room and bedroom.
The living room features a TV, a sofa and a coffee table. Whilst the separate bedroom is a double bed. There is also a well-equipped kitchen which you can make full use of and a separate dining area for 4 adjacent to the kitchen. Addtionally, you get free Wi-fi, washer-dryer in unit and a small balcony.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.