Apartments in Ōkubo Park, Shinjuku
This apartment is located in Okubo, part of the many districts of Shinjuku and known for its extensive Korean community and is home to Chinese, South-East Asian, and Indian communities too. The main street, Okubo-dori Avenue, running through the Hyakunincho sub-district, is colourfully lined with Korean and, to a lesser extent, Chinese, shops, restaurants, and grocers. There are also plenty of Churches and Temples. The biggest temple is Zenryuji, The Temple of the Dragon. Weekends and public holidays attract a youthful crowd to Okubo to try its fashionable Korean street food.
The apartment is 9 minutes drive to the train station and 33 minutes drive to the international airport.
- Haneda Airport 13.9miles
- Nishi-Shinjuku Station 1.36 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Apartments in Ōkubo Park are situated in Shinjuku, these short-term rentals in Tokyo are great for your stay with close proximity to the business hubs and various entertainment areas. The property offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. The one-bedroom apartment is spread over 355sqft and comes with a double-size bed in the bedroom. It is fully furnished with all the amenities required for your stay to be as convenient as possible. The compact living area comes with a small coffee table, sofa, DVD player, fax machine/phone and a flat-screen TV with local channels. The well-equipped kitchen comes with a refrigerator, an electric hob, rice cooker, microwave oven and an electric pot. You also get in-house laundry facilities like an iron and ironing board and a washing machine cum dryer. With complimentary Wi-Fi stay connected 24/7. The property also has a lift system and 24-hour security system in place.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.