Shinogawamachi Apartments, Shinjuku
When you choose to stay in Tokyo, you need somewhere that will truly revolutionise the way you look at the city. Somewhere like here.
The streets are lined by top-tier restaurants and there are quite a few Michelin Star-rated restaurants in the stone-paved alleys in this area. Go to a concert at Nippon Budokan nearby, or take a stroll to Tokyo Dream City. The options available for having fun are endless. End the day with a cup of coffee or digestives at the Canal Cafe. You can also visit Akagi Shrine and Koishikawa Sports Ground which is near the apartment.
Ikebukuro Station and Shinjuku Station will enable you to get around the city with ease.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||¥11000||¥11000||¥11000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 14.3miles
- Iidabashi Station 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Shinogawamachi Apartments are located in Shinjuku just 40 minutes away from Haneda Airport, the apartments are located at the centre of the Tokyo metropolitan area and just ten minutes away from Ikebukuro Station and Shinjuku Station.
This building contains studio bedroom apartments. The quaint living spaces feature TVs, sofas, coffee tables, etc whilst the kitchens contain all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedrooms contain desks, nightwear, desk lamps and cell phone chargers, while the bathrooms feature hair dryers, towels, toiletries and more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.