Tamagawa Serviced Apartments, Kanagawa
Tokyo, the capital of Japan, is as unique and fabulous a stay as you think it is.
Kawasaki Shopping Centre is nearby, full of stores and restaurants to suit any appetite. A quick trip to the centre expands your culinary choices innumerably, and everything from sushi to yakitori to Japanese-style fast-food burgers are easily located. The apartment's close proximity to the beautiful Tama River makes it easy to enjoy the outdoors, even in the midst of the city. Enjoy a stroll or take a bike ride along the riverbanks – there’s no more picturesque place to be when the cherry trees are in bloom in spring. You can also visit Tamagawa Golf Club and Keihin Fushimi Inari Shrine which are near the apartment.
Shinmaruko train station will enable you to get around the city and neighbourhood with ease, and to the delightful attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 10.3miles
- Shinmaruko Train Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Tamagawa Serviced apartments are conveniently located within just 2-minute walk from Shinmaruko train station, these quaint serviced apartments in Tokyo offer self-catering accommodation with free wired internet.
The air-conditioned apartments feature a flat-screen TV and a small kitchen equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator and an electric kettle. Kitchenware is also provided for guests’ convenience. The en suite bathroom comes with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Other facilities like vending machines and a coin launderette can be found on-site, while free Wi-Fi is included.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.