With its location in the heart of downtown Toronto, The Element provides easy access to restaurants, groceries, shopping, and many popular Toronto attractions, including the Financial District, the CN Tower, and Ripley's Aquarium. It's also an ideal choice for sports enthusiasts, with home venues for the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Toronto Raptors, and the Toronto Blue Jays nearby.
- Billy Bishop .5 km
- Pearson 25 km
- Union .6 km
- Union .6 km
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Central heating
- Room with small balcony
- Rooftop Terrace
- Air Conditioning
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Dedicated outdoor space
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Hot Tub
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Barbeque Area
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The amenities of the 25 story Element are impressive, with a two-storey lobby, athletics centre, aqua spa, jacuzzi, multiple lounges, business centre, and billiards and card room available for guests to use.
The fully furnished condo is equipped with a fully equipped kitchen and washer & dryer, making it perfect for both short and long-term stays.
Guests can also enjoy bi-weekly housekeeping service, ensuring that their condo stays clean and tidy throughout their stay.
Other inclusions in the rental package include a premium cable & internet package, and all utilities.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.