15th Street NW
The property is located steps away from the start of Logan Circle's Restaurant Row in one of the most walkable neighborhoods in DC.
Walk to three metros stops, including McPherson Square on Blue/Orange Line or Farragut North on Red Line or Mt Vernon Square/Convention Center on Green/Yellow Line. Walk to Whole Foods and all the hip restaurants on the 14th Street corridor.
The building is also within walking distance to Downtown, Dupont Circle and the White House.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$160||$160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National 5.7miles
- Dupont Circle 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Enjoy living in this 1 bedroom apartment with a sleeper sofa, blocks to the center of DC.
Walk to the White House and hottest restaurants in DC from this fully renovated building that was re-done in 2015. The apartment features modern stylings and a renovated kitchen and bathroom. The bedroom has a king bed and each sofa bed is queen size.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.