Fully Furnished Condo in Washington Downtown
Every city has an “it” neighborhood – fun, funky, close to everything – and for DC, that neighborhood is Logan Circle. Named for a historic traffic circle ringed with Victorian homes, Logan Circle is beautiful, trendy, pedestrian-friendly, and filled with terrific boutiques, restaurants, theaters, art galleries, and bars. Think second-hand stores and avant garde films, dive bars and elegant French restaurants. Being DC’s “it” neighborhood, Logan Circle apartments are in very high demand.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National 5.6miles
- Union Station 2.0 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Rice Cooker
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This 770 sq feet, Fully furnished renovated and sunny 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom condo on the ground floor of a boutique building just off the popular Logan Circle. Terrace level with private entry. Functions well as 1 and den. Tons of natural light. Beautiful granite counters, gas fireplace, hardwoods. Easy walk to P St. Whole Foods, 14th St. Corridor, K St. corridor, Shaw and more! The property features high-end finishes with stunning hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen with full-size stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, washer and dryer, gas fireplace, many windows, tall ceilings, central A/C, and great closet space.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.