It’s location is next to Tesco Headquarters and is serviced by Tesco’s own transport services at the back door.
Easy access to the town centre of Welwyn Garden City which connects to London in 28 mins train journey.
Closest Bus Stop is 3 mins walk from the building. Buses connect to Welwyn Garden City station and other destinations (otherwise around 15 mins walk).
Closest Railway Station is Welwyn Garden City station which has direct links to London Kings Cross(28 mins), London Moorgate, Finsbury Park, Hatfield, Stevenage, Cambridge, Peterborough. Contactless payment cards can be used instead of buying tickets to London.
Closest supermarket is Aldi (7 mins walk)
FREE Parking is available for 1 car and a second parking bay may be available over weekend, please query before booking for a second parking. Please note this area is under permit parking (permit provided at the time of check in) and will attract fines if parked without parking permit.
The town of Welwyn Garden City itself offers cafes, Cinema, Departmental stores like John Lewis, Marks and Spencers and Debenhams. The town also has supermarkets like Waitrose, Sainsburys, ALDI and sports centre like Goslings.
Other nearby attractions include:
✅Mill Green Mill and Museum
✅Welwyn Roman Baths
✅Stanborough Park and Lake – great for fishing sites
✅Hatfield House – great events and festivals all year round
✅Knebworth House- great events and festivals all year round
✅And many more…
- Luton Airport 8.9 miles
- Stansted 19.4 miles
- Welwyin gardens city 0.5 miles
- Welwyn north 1.2 miles
- welwyn gardens 0.4 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
A beautiful and modern 1 bedroom 1st floor apartment with 1 bathroom next to Shire Business Park in Welwyn Garden City.
The apartment has all modern amenities including beds, fitted wardrobes, sofa-bed(which can accommodate 2 extra people), all kitchen amenities, high speed broadband, free Netflix, parking(only for 1 car, please contact to discuss if you are bringing a 2nd car).
*We professionally clean the apartment between every stay with high end cleaning products. Our cleaners wear face masks and gloves all the time during working at our properties.*
✅ Child Friendly
✅ Accessible to wheelchair from parking to bedroom
The apartment can accommodate up to 6 guests
– Bedroom 1 has a double bed (135 x 190 cms)
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.