Facts about Al Nahyan
Some facts about the area include:
- The place Al Nahyan is after Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan. He was an Emirati politician and philanthropist. He is also the first president of the UAE.
- Al Nahyan has a palace known as the House of Nahyan. Six ruling families of the UAE own the palace.
- Some members of Al Nahyan perform low-income inhumane jobs.
- Al Nahyan has the first government school, Al Nahyaneia Model School. It is the first government school built in the United Arab Emirates.
- Sheikh Zayed Road is one of the longest roads in the UAE. The road stretches from Al Silah to Ras Al Khaimah.
Weather at Al Nahyan
Al Nahyan is in Abu Dhabi. The place experiences warm and humid weather throughout the year, except in January. December to January is the coldest month in UAE. October to April is the ideal time to visit Al Nahyan. If you have an urgent business or family gathering, then you can consider May and September. Whatever is an emergency, our serviced apartments in Al Nahyan will ease your stay.